Noahs Ark Dinosaur Children's Room Print
Decorate your child's room in style with this personalised Noah's Ark Print, complete with dinosaurs- what's not to love! I created this print using hand painted watercolours. The design is then scanned in the computer and personalisation is added digitally.
You can buy this print framed or unframed which will make a perfect gift for a friend who have become new parents.
The image measures 8 x 10 inches and is Giclee printed on lovely textured Hahnemuhle Etching Paper. Giclee printing means the inks are fade resistant making it a fantastic keepsake present. For a framed product the picture is frame and mounted in a 10 x 12 inches 'distressed grey' frame.
Please use the 'Note to Seller' box at the checkout to let me know the name of your child for personalising this print.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Now all the exciting shopping and browsing my shop is over, it’s for the incredibly boring bit. It’s the dreaded GDPR- General Data Protection Regulations. It’s boring, but necessary.
1. Personal information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a commemorative wedding print, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on collecting this information to fulfil your order efficiently, to contact you in the unlikely event of a dispute or problem, or to provide you top of the range customer support throughout the process of your order.
3. Information Sharing
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and circumstances and only when necessary. This includes third parties such as delivery companies of my printing suppliers. This is in the event of ‘priority’ orders- when I strive to deliver your purchase in the quickest time possible by sending goods directly from my supplier.
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies.
4. The length of time he keeps personal information
5. If transferring personal information outside of Europe, how the transfer will be handled
6 Your rights to the use of your contact details and personal inforamtion
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Phew! I’m glad that’s over!
If you have any questions or problems regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be glad to assist you.
Either through Etsy Messaging or my email below:
I can send you a small sample of the paper I use for my wedding invites. The sample will include 2 of my business cards that are printed on the same paper and 2 envelopes; one kraft and one tintoretto gesso. Please message me for details and I will happily set up a custom listing to purchase a sample pack for you or please see individual wedding items and select 'sample invite'.
YES! Please contact me for details. The prices varies depending on what you want but feel free to get in contact and I'll be happy to help you.
I am continually expanding my product range in my shop. I am always open to ideas. Feel free to get in contact and I'll make your ideas a reality!